The paris V3 is a truly revolutionary step forward in longboard trucks.
Produced in a new proprietary alloy forming process then undergoing a genuine T6 heat treatment, the V3 delivers a forged-level strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
The V3 hangar has been redesigned to increase overall strength. The baseplate has been reinforced with an additional support "wing" to ensure optimal stress distribution.
And the kingpins have been modified, making them more resilient and ensuring the utmost durabiliti and strenght.
A newly developed top conical bushing shape delivers improved support and rebound while the addition of our new hand-poured urethane pivot cups as standard equipment in every truck provides an ultra-smooth turning response.
Ride Paris V3 165mm 50° trucks if…
- you’re riding a narrower board than 9” wide
- you want all the play and responsiveness of a Paris truck in a narrower package
The Paris V3 Features:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of our 43° Baseplates
- 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols