The Hoedown is Moonshine’s dedicated dancing board, designed and shaped for ultimate stability and cruise control. In addition to our bomber two-ply vertically laminated core, the Hoedown is inlayed with two fiberglass stringers lengthwise along its midsection to give the board consistent flex, torsional stability and strength under foot - important factors for a board of its length – without the extra bulk and weight that many dancing boards suffer from. Simply put, for a board of its size (measuring 48” x 9.5”), the Hoedown is thinner, lighter and stronger than any other board on the market.
The complete Hoedown is set up with 10" Blackout Caliber 50 trucks, White Lightning 60mm SLIP wheels and ABEC7 bearings.
Dimensions: 48"L X 9.5"W
Wheelbase Options: 32" / 33"
Soft flex recommended for riders under 180 lbs (41–82 kg).
Firm flex recommended for riders between 150-220+ lbs. (68–120+ kg)
Trucks; Arsenal 180 Black 180mm
Wheels; White Lighting Slip 60mm
Bearings; Moonshine bearings
With Moonshine MFG you get:
• Waterproof deck sealed from the elements
• Light, strong vertically laminated wood construction
• Handbuilt in the USA, by skaters
• No delam, no warping, no twisting
• No bullshit
• Impact resistant urethane rails- fear no curb
• Precision machined truck mounts
• Exclusive 30-day performance guarantee